My future job.

Hi classmates, today I'm going to talk about my dream job :).

Now I'm studying Public Administration and I'm not really sure in which area I would like to desenvolve in the future or the mayor I would like to take, but when I get older I would like to be the mayor of my commune "Lo Prado". this is because I think is urgent to change the place with new and better proyects. almost all my family lives here and I know a lot of people and places, so I imagine maybe it wouldn't be so difficult. I also like the idea of helping the people I care about.

Even if this job obligate me to work indoor, I would like to be travelling a lot around the commune to know what are the problems, talk with the people who lives there to know about what they need to make better the place where they live and everything I could do.

About the money, I don't really mind gaining a lot of it. since I was a child I have lived in the commune and I know a lot of things that are needed so I would feel paid as long as I'm capable of helping my neighborhood giving them what they need and make it a nice place.

I know this can be strange, but sometimes I think that If I wouldn't be studying what I'm studying now I think I would be a DJ hahah.

thanks for reading <3.





Comentarios