The best Holiday I have had.



Hi classmates! The best holidays I have ever had were in the summer of 2016.

That summer I went to the south of Chile by car with my mother and my bigger sister.


It was a trip of one month and the things we did was mostly being in the car traveling and touring the cyties, even if it could sound boring we still remember it like one of the best vacations we have had. Almost a week and a half were traveling between the pampa argentina and Chile until we reached Tierra del fuego, then we stayed in Punta Arenas for three days, after that we wanderer between Puerto Natales, las Torres del Paine and Caleta Tortel for like a week. Then we had to come back so we traveled to Chile Chico where we stayed for one night and the next day we traveled as much as we could because we wanted to arrive to puerto montt, but unluckily to travel from chaiten to Puerto montt you have to take two ferrys, one of 30 minutes and another of like five hours and we arrived to late so we had to stay in Chaiten for the night. We arrived in puerto montt and stayed there for a night, after that we didn´t wanted to come back yet so we went to bariloche for some days.

It has been the best holiday because my mother works almost everyday of the week all day and my sister lives in Temuco so it was a nice to being with the people I love the most in the world together for so long just enjoying our company. Now is a tradition that we travel together for a completely month in the summer and thats why I love the summer so much.


Relevant information I should mention is that I saw a lot of animals that I didn’t even through that I would see in a lifetime like an Armadillo, a Condór trying to grab a dead rabbit in the middle of the street really close of us and when we were in tierra del fuego we almost hit an alpaca with the car because it just came from nowhere and passed running in front of us really close. We were shocked for seconds but luckily my mother is an amazing driver and reacted very fast.

Comentarios

  1. Hi !
    From a movie to travel with mom and sister by road! I loved your trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What an amazing trip you have had! I think it is therapeutic to be with the people you love in beautiful places as southern Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!! How great to be able to travel through the south and more for a month, how good that you could see many animals that we do not usually see normally

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario