my favorite soccer team.

Hi classmates, in this blog I'm going to talk about one of the things I love the most in this world, the team Universidad the Chile.



Since my father was very young he used to go watch the soccer team play every time they did. He was a real fan, so when I grow up the necessary he with my uncle started taking my cousin and I to the stadiums(we don´t have one, I know hahah). That’s why I like so much the team and always try to be following them, what they are going to do with the players and their next matchs, because it get together all the family. Until now, even when we don`t go together anymore because almost all of us leave cities away,  we can always talk about what’s happening with the team.

Besides, wherever they play, when I'm in the crowd listening to all the people singing beside me I feel something that it’s so difficult to explain. All the emotions that you can feel while a match are a lot, from crying to be happy, to be sad to be angry, etcetera. I’ve always through that everyone should feel that feeling when your favorite team score a goal, feeling all the people around you celebrating, hugging, kissing and just happines everywhere. 

the pic above this was taken by my mother the match that the Universidad de Chile was champion in the 2000.

Do you have one favorite chilean soccer team?

 

 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Tania! I'm not really into soccer, but I admire that emotion of followers of the team and the sensation of family when you talk to people of your same team.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario