A character from a TV Show that marked me.

good afternoon! Today I want to talk to you about a character from a TV Show that marked me.

I started watching "American horror Story" in 2015 and it became my favorite TV Show immediately because, for those who don't know, every season is different and to me that was really strange in those times (thanks Netflix hahah). For example, the first season is about a haunted house, the second season is about an abusive mental institution, the third season is about a coven of witches in Salem, etc. Now there are like nine seasons, but If you want to watch it I highly recommend asylum(second season).

Even if "Asylum" is the one I like the most(because until now there are parts that scare me), my favorite character is from the third season, "coven". Her name is Misty Day and is a witch that arrived to the coven after her religious family burned her alive because they saw that she had the power of resurgence, which means she can brings dead things to live. how she survived? she unconsciously revived herself and went to live to the swamps, after that she was found by another witch that was part of the coven and invited her to join it.

I think I used to like that character so much and marked me because she was really brave, she grow up a lot like a person through the season, thanks to her I met Fleetwood Mac(in the pic below)
which is an amazing band from the '60-'70 and because (*spoiler alert*) when she died she literally made me cry for days.

To put in context, in the coven are a "Supreme" that is like the one who rules everything and to become the one, all the witches have to do a test that is named "the seven wonders". In this test they have to prove that they are able to do seven tricks, and the one who pass all of them is the next supreme(it's just one). 



In the TV Show, the last chapter was the one when they decided to make the seven wonders because the actual supreme was losing her powers and that only means that the new supreme was gaining power. When it was the time to make descensum(their spirit have to go to them personal hell and be back before the sunrise), unluckily Misty couldn't come back from her hell and got trapped there for the eternity.  

I now this may sound crazy, but her dead was so unexpected that when it happened was like "why?" and it wasn't like the others witched could save her so it was definitely her end. This character marked me because it was the first one I really suffered for a TV dead. I compare it to (*spoiler alert*) the dead of  Derek Sheperd in Grey's Anatomy, it's the same feeling.

so, have you watched this TV Show before? or is there a character that is really important to you?. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi there, I've always wanted to see ''American Horror Story'' but I don't know what's stopping me. Reading your post made me want to see it even more!! I will give the series a chance :))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Tania! I saw the first five season's of this TV show, and my favorite season was "Asylum" too, but i liked too Coven, and my favorite character was Lana because I love Sara Paulson <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tania! several times in my life I saw the title of 'American horror story' but for some strange reason I never saw it. Thanks to your post, I'll give it a try! I'll try to see Coven as soon as I have some free time <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario