A country I would like to visit.




Hi, classmates! I would like to present you my favorite city in the world:

One of my favorites cities in the world is brasil, even if I haven't been there..yet hahah. the reason of why I like it so much is because since I was a child I've think that this country is amazing not only because the interculturality, but the music and the beautiful landscapes that every city has.

What I would teach you Brasil is that it´s the biggest city in South America, also that Sao Paulo one of the most biggest cities en the world. what I find more interesting is that Brasil also has a third of the tropical forests that exists in the world, some people call the amazonas that is in Brasil one of the lungs of the world. that means this country is unique! and that makes me want to visit it
more.

Once I'm there, even if I'm not a catholic person, I would make a tour to the statue of christ the redeemer because not everyday you can see one of the seven wonders of the world. also, go to the Maracaná stadium and the giant carnaval that happens in February every year. I really admire how people can dance samba there, because I think it is so difficult!

When I'm old and don't have to worry about anything anymore I would like to move out Brasil, maybe have a house near the amazonas or near the Atlantic ocean and stay there until the end of my days. I think I would be really happy there.

Thanks for reading, and tell me in the comments what do you think about brasil!.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario